All on my mind

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Getting on the wrong bus

Have you ever get on the wrong bus?
I did it... I never realize it until it takes different route.
When I get on the bus, I check it first on final destination of the bus but I don't want to go to the end.
I will get off somewhere on it's route...
And I very sure this is the right bus for me.
BUT I didn't check on the route!

So the next thing that happen is... The bus didn't get out at Tangerang
instead at Karawaci..
Hey, that's not my destination! But I can't do anything, it's my fault.
So... I get off from the bus and use 'ojek' to get me to my destination... And it cost me a lot of money!!!
I can use that much money to get from my home to my working place, but now I use it to get me to the right track.

Sometimes our life is just like taking the right bus...
Maybe there are many busses that have the same final destination...
But the question is, where you will go? What is your destination?
You cannot get on to random bus. You cannot take a random decision of what you need to do.
Sometimes you need to get off and change your rides.
Sometimes you need to do something different to get a breakthrough.
Sometimes you have to wait for the right rides.
Sometimes you need to be patient when you waiting for a result or an answer.
Sometimes you just have to sit down on the bus.
Sometimes you just have to do what you need to do.
Keep your eyes on the road, so you know where are you now.
Keep your eyes on what you do, so you know what are you doing.
If you get off the track, find a place which you are familiar with, then try to get back to the right track.
If you have wrong decision, find a way to correct it and after it's been done get to your journey again.

Go get your dream! Go and find and fulfill your purpose in this earth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home